Is your relationship on the rocks? Are you already separated or heading there? Do you not feel anything in your relationship? Could it be because of the reasons below?-+27735144412
- Sometimes it happens in the heat of the moment, when we can say things we later regret.
- Sometimes our enemies use evil forces to destroy our happiness, the effect of family,personal or generational curses and bad luck
- The effects of 3rd parties and their role in stealing from us. Not forgetting influence from families and friends. the in-laws and bad friends
- One feels that the relationship has been neglected, but the other does not realize. http://www.lovespells.com
- Have you fallen out of love? and you just realize that you no longer feel the same way you used to.
- Not forgetting infidelity or cheating among couples which is one of the major reasons as to why many marriages and relationships have broken down. Lack of trust and insecurity.
- Different relationship goals. you wanted a relationship that can lead to marriage while your lover was looking for relationship for fun, time and sex.
- Finances is also another reason as to why people break up. Where one partner is greedy and controlling; doesn’t want to include the other in anything to do with wealth or spending OR ones inability to finance and support the relationship.
- There is also a problem of Bad habits such as drug abuse, alcohol abuse, domestic violence to mention but a few.
- Bedroom problem where by one feels unsatisfied and neglected.
- Lack of communication.
- Social isolation and different aspiration.
The crazy thing about breaking up, is that in most cases there is no mutual decision, understanding or agreement taken. From the reasons as above and many others, someone can just decide to part away leaving the other with a broken heart and disturbed feelings. People love for different reasons. This explains why some people when they love, they never stop. If you have lost your lover and you still love them, i am here to help you get back the love of your life. I truly know that to love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers a lot from not loving. I am here to help you lay a new and strong foundation for your new relationship so that you get back the love, the happiness and joy you had.